Ethernet Ring Protection Switching (ERPSv2)
Ring network topology ensures the reliability of the connections among all the switches in the network. INEO-IGM0820P-B supports ERPSv2 with easy to set up user interface, which allows it to recover from network disconnection in less than 20ms with 250 INEO-IGM0820P-B connected in a ring network topology while transmitting/receiving data at full network speed. Also, INEO-IGM0820P-B supports multiple ERPS instances, allowing different VLANs have their own ERPS instances.
USB Port for Save/Restore Configuration & System Log/Firmware Storage
INEO-IGM0820P-B comes with a USB port for connecting a USB storage device to the industrial switch. Configuration files, switch system log and firmware can be stored in the USB storage device for the switch to access. When a USB storage device is connected to INEO-IGM0820P-B, it will load the configuration file in the storage device and apply all the settings, saving on-site installation time and effort.
Redundant Power Inputs & Embedded Protecting Circuit
INEO-IGM0820P-B provides two power inputs that can be connected simultaneously to live DC power source. If one of the power input fails, the other live source acts as a backup to automatically support the switch’s power needs without compromising network service qualities. Also, it supports automatic protection switching and load balance, while its embedded protecting circuit can protect your system from over input/output voltages and rectifier malfunctions.
Outstanding Management and Enhanced Security
INEO-IGM0820P-B provides various network control and security features to ensure the reliable and secure network connection. To optimize the industrial network environment the switch supports advanced network features, such as Tag VLAN, IGMP Snooping, Quality of Service (QoS), Link Aggregation Control Protocol (LACP), Rate Control, etc. The PoE switch can be smartly configured through Web Browser, SNMP Telnet and RS-232 local console with its command like interface. The failure notifications are sent through e-mail, SNMP trap, Local/Remote system log, multiple event alarm relay.
- 8 x Gigabit Ethernet ports with IEEE 802.3at PoE+ & 2 x Gigabit SFP Slot
- Built for harsh environments and -40~75°C wide temperature range application
- RSTP, ERPS, LACP for Network Redundancy
- QoS CoS/DSCP to increase determinism
- Supports IGMP Snooping v1/v2, up to 1023 groups
- DHCP Relay Option 82 for policies IP address assignment
- SNMP v1/v2c/v3 for network management
- Supports Storm Protection
- USB storage for configuration-free replacement
- Support industrial automation protocol Modbus TCP
- Supports PoE PD Alive Check Function for PoE Device Power Recycle
- DI (Digital Input) & DO (Digital Output)