The two Gigabit Ethernet combo ports provide high speed uplink to connect with higher level backbone switches with ERPS (Ethernet Ring Protection Switching) technology, while ensuring the reliability of video transfer through the exclusive 50ms recovery time. By supporting various connection types, including 10/100/1000Mbps RJ-45 copper or 100Mbps, 1000Mbps Fiber, the Gigabit uplink ports further enlarge the ring infrastructure.
With Industrial EMC certified design, including robust enclosure and -40~70°C wide operating temperature range, this switch ensures high performance of the surveillance network under vibrating and shock environments in rolling stocks, traffic control systems and other harsh surveillance applications.
Redundant Power Inputs & Embedded Protecting Circuit
INEO-IGM0802P provides two power inputs that can be connected simultaneously to live DC power source. If one of the power input fails, the other live source acts as a backup to automatically support the switch’s power needs without compromising network service qualities. Also, it supports automatic protection switching and load balance, while its embedded protecting circuit can protect your system from over input/output voltages and rectifier malfunctions.
- 8-port 10/100/1000M PoE+ and 2 Gigabit TP/SFP combo ports
- Comply with IEEE 802.3af/at up to 30W High Power PoE
- Multiple event relay output for enhanced device alarm control
- Industrial heat dispersing design, -40~75°C wide operating temperature
- SNMP trap and SysLog
- Advanced management by LACP/VLAN/ Private VLAN / QinQ / QoS/ IGMP Snooping/Rate Control/ Online Multi-Port Mirroring/DHCP
- Cisco-Like management e CLI, Web, SNMP/RMON for network
- Voice VLAN
- Static Routing
- IEEE 1588v2 Precision Time Protocol (PTP)